Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Android Upload Fail

Nobody spotted the *ahem* "deliberate" mistake I made with the last release of War of the Solstice - I updated the textual list of changes on the Market, but completely failed to update the APK file to 1.3! In fact, I'd uploaded it to the developer's console, but didn't press the right combination of buttons to get it to actually go live.

face palm

This is the danger of testing via side-loading - I never check that the actual version on the market is what I expect. It's all too much like hard work. Fixed it now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.