|Image from Wikipedia|
There are no huge changes, but I have made a switch from the old ad-hoc include mechanism to use the NDK module system. This should make it a lot easier to set up the profiling code in an Android.mk file. I've updated the usage page with details of how to do this. For some reason the HTML documentation for the NDK is not online anywhere, the best you can do to view the module documentation without downloading the NDK itself is probably this page.
The switch over to github meant I could also start using Travis CI, which is a great continuous integration service for public repositories. I haven't read much about this anywhere, but it seems like a well thought out service, and it was really simple to set up.